我的心靈消耗,我的日子滅盡;墳墓為我預備好了。
“My spirit is broken; my days are extinct; the graveyard is ready for me.
我的心靈消耗,我的日子滅盡;墳墓為我預備好了。
“My spirit is broken; my days are extinct; the graveyard is ready for me.
真有戲笑我的在我這裏,我眼常見他們惹動我。
Surely there are mockers about me, and my eye dwells on their provocation.
願主拿憑據給我,自己為我作保。在你以外誰肯與我擊掌呢?
“Lay down a pledge for me with you; who is there who will put up security for me?
因你使他們心不明理,所以你必不高舉他們。
Since you have closed their hearts to understanding, therefore you will not let them triumph.
控告他的朋友、以朋友為可搶奪的,連他兒女的眼睛也要失明。
He who informs against his friends to get a share of their property — the eyes of his children will fail.
神使我作了民中的笑談;他們也吐唾沫在我臉上。
“He has made me a byword of the peoples, and I am one before whom men spit.
我的眼睛因憂愁昏花;我的百體好像影兒。
My eye has grown dim from vexation, and all my members are like a shadow.
正直人因此必驚奇;無辜的人要興起攻擊不敬虔之輩。
The upright are appalled at this, and the innocent stirs himself up against the godless.
然而,義人要持守所行的道;手潔的人要力上加力。
Yet the righteous holds to his way, and he who has clean hands grows stronger and stronger.
至於你們眾人,可以再來辯論吧!你們中間,我找不著一個智慧人。
But you, come on again, all of you, and I shall not find a wise man among you.
我的日子已經過了;我的謀算、我心所想望的已經斷絕。
My days are past; my plans are broken off, the desires of my heart.
他們以黑夜為白晝,說:亮光近乎黑暗。
They make night into day: ‘The light,’ they say, ‘is near to the darkness.’
我若盼望陰間為我的房屋,若下榻在黑暗中,
If I hope for Sheol as my house, if I make my bed in darkness,
若對朽壞說:你是我的父;對蟲說:你是我的母親姊妹;
if I say to the pit, ‘You are my father,’ and to the worm, ‘My mother,’ or ‘My sister,’
這樣,我的指望在哪裏呢?我所指望的誰能看見呢?
where then is my hope? Who will see my hope?
等到安息在塵土中,這指望必下到陰間的門閂那裏了。
Will it go down to the bars of Sheol? Shall we descend together into the dust?”